- We now accept all categories and genres of any length for our monthly screenings at O Cinema and Soho Beach House
- All submissions need to be accompanied by a short synopsis, a director’s bio, a director’s photo and a still from the film
- You must be the rights owner of the film or have the authorization to exhibit
- Acceptable exhibition format is .mov file (self contained), H.264 Compression
- Is there a cost? Yes, a small administration/screening fee of $25 or $50 depending on your film length. If you are submitting a feature for our Soho Beach House curated series, please pay $25 admin fee. Pay by Paypal; check or cash (contact us at email@example.com if you are paying by the latter)
- Submit film via our vimeo account, make it private and downloadable, send us your password. You can also drop off a usb of your film at O Cinema. E-mail us your materials at firstname.lastname@example.org. For features, we need a DVD or Blu Ray.
- If your project has an executable TRANSMEDIA element, your film gains free entry
- Transmedia component can be: comic book, book, website, blog, dance, movement, flash mob, game, live performance or anything else that we have not thought of, but enhances your story
- Become an Exhibitionist (see our membership options) and gain free entry and get other cool perks
Step 1 - Buy The Time
Step 2 - Complete The Form
Step 3 - Submit Your Film
Step 4 - Send us your Director Photo
Send to email@example.com
Step 5 - You have submitted, now what?
Thanks for submitting your film. We look forward to screening it at our “I”m Not Going to Move to LA” event. Please understand that what you’ve submitted is what will be played. As a filmmaker, we know it is vital for you to share your film with an audience. That is the purpose of these events. At the end of the screening, the audience will vote for their favorite film of the evening and the winner will receive a prize. While these prizes change monthly, all are meant to facilitate your next film. As such, we strongly encourage you to invite your friends and family to come, vote for you and join in the fun. You will receive one complimentary ticket. Since our events tend to sell out, we recommend that anyone else that you invite purchase their ticket online in advance. We also encourage that you take the time to promote your film’s screening at this event as much as you can. The more people come to see your film, the better your chances at the Audience award. Thank you and we look forward to screening your film at the event.
Indie Film Club Miami